Join us at the Galloway Station Museum for a wonderful display of gingerbread houses! This free display will be held in the multi-use space at the Galloway Station Museum & Travel Centre during regular business hours. Stop by to view the creations and vote for your favorites!
Want to enter your own creation? There is no fee to enter your gingerbread house, although all entries must adhere to the Gingerbread House Walk rules:
- Everything must be edible!
- The base must not be larger than 18” x 18”, but may be smaller.
- You may only compete under one of the three categories:
- Children under 12
- Adult (group/organization/individual)
- Creations must not require refrigeration.
- Entries must be dropped off between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm on December 6 at the Galloway Station Museum.
- Staff will exercise caution in handling gingerbread houses, however we do not take any responsibility for broken gingerbread houses while in our care.
- If you would like your gingerbread house back it must be picked up on December 21 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, or December 22 between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Information required to enter: name, phone number, category, entry title and age (for children under 12).
Please contact Galloway staff at 780-723-5696 or email email@example.com for more information or to enter.