Join us at the Galloway Station Museum for a wonderful display of gingerbread houses! This free display will be held in the multi-use space at the Galloway Station Museum & Travel Centre during regular business hours. Stop by to view the creations and vote for your favorites!
Want to enter your own creation? There is no fee to enter your gingerbread house, although all entries must adhere to the Gingerbread House Walk rules:
- Everything must be edible!
- The base must not be larger than 18” x 18”, but may be smaller.
- You may only compete under one of the three categories:
- Children under 12
- Adult (group/organization/individual)
- Creations must not require refrigeration.
- Entries must be dropped off between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm on December 6 at the Galloway Station Museum.
- Staff will exercise caution in handling gingerbread houses, however we do not take any responsibility for broken gingerbread houses while in our care.
- If you would like your gingerbread house back it must be picked up on December 21 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, or December 22 between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Information required to enter: name, phone number, category, entry title and age (for children under 12).
Please contact Galloway staff at 780-723-5696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enter.
Go to www.edson.ca/council for agenda and information package. (normally available the Friday before a meeting)
Jam City will take place every 3rd Saturday of the month. This event is free and open to all the citizens of Edson.
Music criteria must be kid friendly! Come and join us for some fun and awesome local talent!
Starting Sept 15 2018 thru to Jun 15 2019. Doors open at 6:00 pm till closing 10:30 pm. Event is 3 hrs.
All of our music sets are pre-selected and our genres range from classical to heavy metal. Our Facebook page is Jam City Edson – become a member today!
Thank-you again for helping us, build for a better Future! Let the Music Play!
This is a group for Adults with Autism / Asperger’s to get together
This is a group for Adults with high functioning Autism / Aspergers to get together and socialize play cards and games every third Thursday of the month